Monday, May 24, 2010

LOST?

As we wrap up another year of ARMA programs, I think of all the questions that went unanswered this year.

  • How can I utilize the Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles in my organization?
  • What strategies can I use to restructure and review my company's retention schedule?
  • My company wants to start a new Records Management Program from scratch. How do I get started?
  • Did everyone on Oceanic Flight 815 die in the crash and the whole series is just some sort of afterlife?
  • Since the finale stated that some people died before Jack and some died after, is it reasonable to assume the Island is real after all?
  • What was the deal with the sideways reality? It seems like it was just smokescreen (no pun intended).
  • Why was Sayid reunited with Shannon and not Nadia?
  • Why couldn't children be born on the island?
  • Why did the "Others" kidnap children?

I'm sure you can think of other questions that went unanswered this year. The Board of Directors will soon be selecting programs for the 2010-11 program year. Our goal is to help you reach your goals in the field of records and information management, so we would like to get your input for topics and/or speakers that you would like to see.

Please email mark.graves@nngco.com to provide your input.

Namaste

Mark Graves
President, Nebraska Chapter of ARMA International, Inc.

No comments: